You have a right to write your own comments on planning that affects you.
The next big development is the CIP (Community Investment Programme).
- You have until the 8 February to make a personal comment to Camden Council.
- Help is available at the Community centre on Monday 1 Feb from 2-4 at STCA, 150 Ossuslton Street, London.
- Also look at the Council’s plans and diagrams at the Community Centre.
How to comment?
- Just go to Camden Council’s Planning application.
- If you need help with how to write a comment, go to How to write guide
Step 1: Open this page and scroll down
Step 2: this box is where you write your comment.
Remember to add comments that are relevant to you.