- This event has passed.
HS2 Petition workshops
March 24, 2016 @ 10:00 am - April 9, 2016 @ 12:00 pm UTC+0
Dates for workshops and other meetings protesting HS2
- At 10am-12noon on Thursday 24th at WEP we hold our first petitioning workshop – draft v3 petition template attached for any further comments.
There will be further workshops to support individuals to write their petitions, petitions from their block or street and petitions from the geographical areas as well as gathering signatures for the petitions covering wider areas e.g. Regents Park Estate.
- Morning workshops are planned on Wednesdays: 30th March, 6th April, 13th April.
- Late afternoon workshops 4-6pm: by arrangement e.g. 12th April
- Weekend workshops: Saturdays 9th and 16th April
- Evening workshops: by arrangement: e.g. 15th April
Railway Alternatives group meets 2-4pm on Wednesday 23rd .
The Engagement group meets 6:30pm at West Euston Partnership on Thursday 24th.
Agenda will be available on the evening, and will include:
- Engagement with HS2 – unlikely until after petitioning finishes on 18thApril
- Report from the Camden Council Assurances Meeting
- Mapping our concerns and Camden assurances.
The co-ordinating group meets at 8pm, also Thursday 24th, at WEP – TRAFFIC issues
The following week after the Easter weekend:
- Direct Action group HEAT meets at Netley at 6:30pm on Tuesday.
- Camden Council are holding a meeting at Netley on Wednesday evening.
- The next PUBLIC MEETING called by Camden Civic Society is at 7:30pm Thursday 31st March at Netley.