Camden are consulting on their planning principles for Euston Station and the surrounding area. We are concerned about
1. Cumulative impact of development on our health and wellbeing.
2. Loss of green and open space
3. Impacts of east-west routes through Somers Town.
4. Genuine work and training opportunities from development.
5. Loss of buildings in west Somers Town.
Comments from CHARGE (Camden HS2 Association of Residents’ Groups for Engagement) can be found here.
We recommend that you answer the consultation as below:
Consultation ends 3 July at 5pm.